The Central European Institute of Asian Studies (CEIAS) is looking for interns who will be engaged in both research and administration. The exact tasks would include for instance organizing professional events, the bi-monthly newsletter, managing social media accounts and preparing projects. The internship will take place in Olomouc, Czech Republic under the supervision of various CEIAS researchers, such as Richard Turcsányi, Ph.D. & Alfred Gerstl, Ph.D.
The internship is unpaid, but in case of satisfactory results, we offer the possibility of further cooperation and participation in paid projects. However, we will support you in the process of acquiring a scholarship or Erasmus+ funding.
We accept interns on a rolling basis, but please consider that we need 1-2 months of preparation for the internship.
Duration of internship: min. 3 months (preferred)
- Interest in the Asian region or International Relations
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Interest in research and/or project management
- Basic IT skills (WordPress and basic graphic work knowledge is an advantage)
- Must be enrolled in a university program or have recently graduated
If you are interested, please send a short motivation letter and CV in English to e-mail: email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.